Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Empanadas

Wow! I honestly never thought this blog would last as long as it has. When I look back, I realize it's the people who have been with me since the very beginning who are most important. Thanks!

Is this a good time to mention that last night I saw an empanada delivery vehicle with police-car-style emergency lights on top of it? (They were not on at the time.)

The vehicle was done up in the bright yellow and red of the empanada chain Solo Empanadas. [Warning: links to highly amusing Flash animation of anthropomorphic empanada taking family photo, set to somewhat obnoxious music, which means you may want to turn your volume down before you have your mind blown by that link.]

If drivers don't always pull over for police cars and ambulances, would they pull over for an empanada delivery vehicle with its lights on? Because that would be an emergency.

No comments: